Tel: 0161 447 8362
Qualified with Price Waterhouse Cooper.
20+ years experience in general practice.
Trained as a civil engineer obtaining a BSc from Warwick University.
When my body was fit enough I enjoyed being thrown around a rugby pitch. Windsurfing and sailing are now a distant memory.
• Colourful shirts
• Salford Reds & Sale Sharks
• Good food and wine
• Nottingham Forest FC (the tricky trees)
• Our dog Roxy – a Border Terrier
• Restaurant – Rajdoot, Manchester
• Likes holidays in Portugal and when in the uk, Ribble Valley & Bath
• Music – The Crusaders, James Taylor
• Food – Shellfish, ‘rare’ beef & liver